These terms and conditions govern the use of The Seal’s gift card. These terms are non-negotiable and the usage of the Gift Card binds you to these terms and conditions.
The Seal Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Gift Card is issued and operated by P&A Company Ltd, trading as The Seal, 6 Hillfield Road, Selsey, West Sussex. PO20 0JX
- The Gift Card enables you to add cash values onto the card to be used to pay for food and beverage items only and does not apply to our accommodation.
- We do not keep personal data for gift cards, if you lose your gift card we have no way of replacing it or reimbursing you.
- Gift Cards are not for resale and can not be exchanged for cash or credit or used to purchase another card.
- Gift cards will expire after 24 months at which point you will not be able to use the card, keep your receipt.
- P&A Company/ The Seal accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen cards.
- Cards that have been damaged or defaced, stolen or obtained by fraudulent means will not be honoured by P&A Company/The Seal.
- It is not possible to refund a gift card after it has been purchased.
- The Seal reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.